With great benefits, higher-than-average wages, and numerous opportunities to help you climb the career ladder, working at OZO Group can be both fun and rewarding. So, if you’re looking to further your career while working with an awesome and close-knit team, there’s no time like now to hit the ‘Vacancies’ button below!
Join us at Ozo!
Happy employees do better work. You know it. We know it. Everyone knows it. Yet we also live by it and work hard every day to ensure that our employees are cared for both on and off the job. In fact, we have been at the forefront of raising employment standards so that, today, our employees are among the most empowered in the industry.
- Our employees are paid well-above Malta’s minimum wage.
- Our employees are paid to receive training from OZO Academy, with the final certification recognised under the European Union’s Qualification Framework. This means that these qualifications can be used to secure other, future jobs in Malta and abroad.
- Our employees are encouraged to join a Union to ensure their rights are always protected.
- Our employees have a genuine chance at climbing the career ladder within the Group. One of our employees went from being a chambermaid to one of our top managers in less than 15 years!
- Our employees are fully-insured while on the job.
- Our employees get to work for some of Malta’s most prestigious companies, receiving valuable experience under their own name.
- Should any of our employees be diagnosed with a chronic or terminal illness, they and their families would be covered by Adopt a Family, guaranteeing a monthly paycheque regardless of whether they can work or not.
Food & Beverage Server